4K60 4:2:0 HDMI 1–Gang PoE Wall–Plate Transmitter with RS–232 & IR over Long–Reach HDBaseT
- HDBaseT 1.0 transmitter
- Powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet/HDBaseT)
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p
- Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K@60 (4:2:0)
- Control extension
WP−789T is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT wall−plate transmitter for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI and HDCP 2.2 signals over twisted pair. It converts the HDMI input signal into an HDBaseT signal and transmits it to a compatible receiver. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over Kramer copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions. This wall−plate is powered through PoE (Power over Ethernet) over the twisted pair cable.
- High Performance Transmitter — Professional HDBaseT transmitter for providing long–reach signals over twisted pair copper infrastructures. WP–789T is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Reliable PoE (Power over Ethernet) Powering — Auto–senses the extension line PoE status, and accepts power from a remote PoE provider such as a PoE matrix, with optional mains powering from connected power adapter.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant. Supports deep color, x.v.Color™, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- EDID Pass–through — Pass–through algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — Power and connectivity status LED indicator facilitates easy local maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Easy Installation — Compactly fits into standard US, EU and UK 1–gang in–wall box size, supporting decorative integration with room deployed user interfaces such as electrical switches. Wall–plate installation is fast and cost–effective via a single twisted pair cable, providing both video signal and power (PoE) connections.
- Wall or podium–mounted, long–distance AV and control signal extension for classrooms
- Table–mounted, long–distance AV and control signal extension for large room connectivity
- Wall–plate AV and control extension in meeting rooms, boardrooms, hotels and corporate facilities