All–in–One Presentation System with 8x4 4K60 4:2:0 HDMI/HDBaseT 2.0 Matrix Switching, Master Room Controller, PoE & Power Amplifier
- Resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Data Rate up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel)
- Signal Extension up to 100m at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0)
- Flexible Audio Extraction, Embedding and Control
- Programmable Master Room Controller
- RS–232, RS–485, IR, GPI/O, and relay ports
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) Provider
VS−84UT is an all−in−one 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) audio−video presentation system with integrated range extension and an integrated control system master. The unit switches the video, embeds the audio, and outputs the signal to both HDMI™ and HDBaseT 2.0 with USB extension and PoE on the HDBaseT output ports. Outstanding audio support includes balanced stereo audio, unbalanced stereo audio, and de−embedded audio sources that output to embedded audio, balanced stereo audio as well as a power amplified audio output.
VS−84UT includes a master room controller that can operate over Ethernet (LAN) with control ports that include: one bidirectional RS−485, four RS−232, four IR, four GPI/O, and eight relays to control a wide variety of AV devices. It includes a KNET™ connector interface that enables access to the master controller from auxiliary room controllers such as control keypads. The unit can also provide power to auxiliary room controllers via the KNET™ connectors. VS−84UT includes an Ethernet gateway to control and manage remote I/O ports.
- Versatile All–in–One Solution — Provides a high–performance AV presentation matrix, powerful HDBaseT signal extender and fully featured, programmable master room controller in one unit.
- High–Performance, Professional AV Matrix — Switches 6 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI inputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals to 2 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) HDMI outputs and 2 HDBaseT 2.0 signals at up to 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphics channel) data rate. Signals are HDCP and DVI compliant with Deep Color, 3D, and 7.1 PCM. Includes active source & acceptor detection, auto–switching and auto–scanning of inputs, and a non–volatile memory that retains the last configuration, after switching the power off and then on again.
- Flexible Audio Extraction, Embedding and Control Options — Includes 4 balanced stereo or 8 microphone audio inputs (selectable), 4 unbalanced stereo inputs, 2 line–out balanced stereo audio outputs and one audio amplified output. Features audio volume control, audio breakaway and AFV (audio–follow–video) operation support. Global mute for both video and audio outputs enables smooth integration of the audio system with a public announcement audio system in case of an emergency event.
- Powerful HDBaseT Extender — Extends signals up to 100m at 4K @60Hz (4:2:0), up to 130m (430ft) at full HD (1080p @60Hz 36bpp), and up to 180m (590ft) at ultra mode and full HD (1080p @60Hz 24bpp). Featuring Kramer reKlocking™ and Equalization Technology that rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances. Note: For optimum range and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Programmable Master Room Controller — Connect multiple peripheral devices and control them using intuitive embedded web pages. Schedule actions and macros to automate device control.
- Multi–Client IP — Simultaneous IP control communication with up to 15 IP control clients.
- Diverse and Abundant Control Port Formats — Includes USB 1.1 & USB 2.0 (up to 127Mbps) via 2 USB type–A and 2 USB type–B ports, 6 IR Ports, 1 Ethernet port, 1 1G Ethernet port for HDBaseT tunneling, 1 K–NET™ connector; 1 RS–485 and 2 RS–232 bidirectional control ports, 4 IR emitter control ports, 4 GPI/O control ports, and 8 relay control ports.
- IP Port Extension and Control — Ethernet port connects to control gateways for I/O port extending, and operating IP controlled devices
- Provides Power and Control in a Single Connection — HDBaseT outputs provide PoE (Power over Ethernet) to compatible devices. K–NET™ connector carries power along with control communication to either a master room controller or auxiliary control keypad.
- Control Volume, Sensors, Locks, and Lighting — Using 4 general–purpose (GPI/O) control ports configured as digital input, digital output or analog input interface.
- Control Screens, Drapes, Shades, Blinds and IR sensors — Using 8 contact closure ports.
- Compatibility with Kramer Software Solutions — Kramer Network Compatible — Remote control and management over customer IP network. Kramer K–Config™ Compatible — Windows based control program with easy configuration and upload to a room controller over customer IP network.
- Advanced EDID Management per Input.
- Convenient Unit Control and Maintenance Options — User–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller. Firmware Upgrade over Ethernet via a user–friendly software upgrade tool.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 2U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection.
- Classroom, lecture theaters and education application
- Projection systems in conference rooms, boardrooms, hotels and churches