4x4 4K HDR HDMI HDCP 2.2 Matrix Switcher with Audio De–embedding
- Resolutions up to 4K60 (4:4:4)
- Analog and Digital Audio De–embedding
- Step–In over HDMI
VS−44H2A is a high−performance 4x4 matrix switcher for 18G 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI signals. It reclocks and equalizes the signals and can route any one of four HDMI, HDCP−compliant sources (selectable) to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- High–Performance AV Matrix — Switches 4 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP–compliant signals to 4 18G 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) HDR HDMI HDCP–compliant outputs at up to 18G data rate. Signals are HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant, supporting HDR10, xvYCC color, Dolby TureHD/DTS–HD Master Audio, 3D Video as specified in HDMI 2.0.
- Analog and Digital Audio De–embedding (Extraction) — De–embeds the audio signal and outputs it as balanced analog audio with separate volume control on each of the outputs and S/PDIF digital audio.
- Easy Step–In Collaboration Function — When used with a Kramer Step–In enabled switcher, just plug in your device and press the Step–In button. Your device becomes the active signal on the main display.
- Features Kramer Equalization & reKlocking™ Technology — Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- EDID Management — Individual EDID management per input. Captures and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Content Protection — Selectable HDCP per input.
- Quick Access to Common Configurations — Save up to four preset configurations and recall them using front panel buttons.
- Convenient Unit Control and Configuration Options — Local control via front panel switching, memory, lock and EDID buttons, Input/Output LED display. Distance control via user–friendly embedded web pages via the Ethernet, Protocol 3000 API, and RS–232 serial commands transmitted by a PC, touch screen system or other serial controller.
- Cost–Effective Maintenance — IR and Input Selection indicators facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Firmware upgrade via Ethernet or USB using a user–friendly software upgrade tool.
- Easy Installation — 19” enclosure for rack mounting a unit in a 1U rack space with included rack ears and universal 100–240V AC power connection.
- Presentation and multimedia applications