Bose Professional ShowMatch SMS118 subwoofers are designed primarily to integrate with DeltaQ array loudspeakers and extend low-frequency response down to 29 Hz. The SMS118 enclosure width and integrated rigging allows fast integration in arrays with ShowMatch full-range modules using optional array frames and accessories. The portable-rated Baltic birch enclosure may also be used for ground-stack applications and includes an integrated mounting-pole adapter for use with other mid/high loudspeakers.
Bose Professional ShowMatch SMS118 Subwoofer
- DeltaQ technology is the next-generation array design that allows “Q” (directivity) to vary with each module in the array for more consistent coverage over wide frequency range, reduced array weight and cost, and outstanding vocal clarity. Arrays can cover large vertical angles with fewer boxes.
- ShowMatch DeltaQ companion 1x 18” subwoofer for low-frequency extension down to 29 Hz with mixed mid/high and subwoofer ShowMatch arrays
- Bose LF18 neodymium 18-inch, high-excursion, 4.5-inch voice coil, transducer provides maximum performance (same transducer as in Bose RMS218)
- Integrated 4-point “quick pin” rigging allows arrays of up to 18 subwoofers with 10:1 safety factor
- Front-grill mounted NL4 input, plus rear NL4 inputs, allow easy setup for “reversed box” cardioid arrays
- Houses of worship
- Performing arts venues