Bose Professional ShowMatch array loudspeakers - the newest DeltaQ technology design - feature replaceable waveguides that allow changing coverage and asymmetrical patterns, in compact enclosures optimized for both installation and portable applications requiring the best possible (top-class) sound quality.
- DeltaQ Array Technology improves sound quality and vocal clarity by allowing directivity, or “Q,” to vary with each array module, directing more sound to the audience and less to walls and floors.
- Get the array coverage you need with fewer boxes. Available with 5, 10, or 20 vertical coverage, array modules provide class-leading versatility forming conventional (J-Array and constant-curvature) or DeltaQ arrays. Conventional line arrays can require up to twice the box count compared to DeltaQ arrays to achieve comparable vertical coverage. DeltaQ arrays can improve sight lines, reduce rigging weight, and lower system costs.
- Replaceable waveguides allow changing horizontal coverage to best match audience coverage needs and can form asymmetrical patterns for improved acoustic performance in left/right arrays.
- Highest Full-Range Output In Size Class. 145 dB peak array output levels generated from proprietary 2x8” neodymium woofers and 4x EMB2S neodymium compression drivers, with more usable low-frequency output in smaller arrays.
- Compact, portable enclosure with removable “side guards” optimize design for both installation and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship, to the largest performing arts centers and concert-sound amphitheaters.
- Matching-width 1x18” subwoofer and complete rigging accessories are also available.
Bose Professional ShowMatch
- DeltaQ technology is the next-generation array design that allows “Q” (directivity) to vary with each module in the array for more consistent coverage over wide frequency range, reduced array weight and cost, and outstanding vocal clarity. Arrays can cover large vertical angles with fewer boxes.
- Changeable waveguides –includes both 70°and 100°waveguides to adjust horizontal coverage. Largest-in-class size provides superior coverage control and vocal clarity. Change single panel for asymmetrical patterns. Optional 55°waveguides for SM5.
- Compact, portable enclosure –Versatile design allows both fixed install and portable applications, from small clubs and houses of worship to the largest performing arts centers and AV productions.
- Tour-sound output level –4x Bose EMB2S compression
- drivers, improved with more HF output, and 2x 8-inch neodymium high-power woofers allow array output up to 145 dB SPL.
- 3-point “quick pin” rigging -Fast, easy setup with up to 24 full-range modules and 10:1 safety factor.
- Removable side rigging-guard/handles –provides rigging guard and hand holds for portable applications. Easily removed for permanent installs for reduced width and cleaner visual appearance.
- Rigging overlap angle adjustment -only on SM5 modules, coverage overlap or “splay” can be adjusted from 0 to 5°, in 1°increments, to provide long throw distance and high SPL.
- Houses of worship
- Performing arts venues