Bose PowerShare adaptable power amplifiers deliver flexible power for portable and fixed-install applications. Through patented technology, total amplifier power is shared across all output channels, allowing installers the freedom to utilize power where needed. With support for both low- and high-impedance loads up to 100V, PowerShare amplifiers adapt to a wide range of applications. Onboard configurable loudspeaker processing and direct access to zone controllers eliminate the need for an additional signal processor in many installations, while outstanding audio performance and reliability are assured with patented technologies inherited from the field-proven PowerMatch line. This unique set of features and technologies makes PowerShare one of the most versatile high-performance amplifiers available.
Bose Professional PowerShare Adaptable Power amplifiers
- PowerShare Technology: Distribute the total 600 watts (604D) / 400 watts (404D) asymmetrically across all outputs using patented PowerShare technology, which allows each output to deliver full power. Instead of selecting amplifier power based on the needs of the largest zone, you now have the freedom to use total amplifier power in any application. This enables more flexibility during the initial design, or later on-site when making unplanned changes that take advantage of surplus power.
- Load-independent Outputs: Configure any channel for low-impedance (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) applications without bridging or using jumpers.
- Integrated Dante Audio Networking
- Support four audio input channels from a Dante network and mix onboard analog inputs with digital Dante inputs as selected in ControlSpace Designer software.
- Dual Feedback Loop System: Improve performance and reliability. The Dual Feedback Loop system, inherited from the field-proven Bose PowerMatch amplifier line, allows for continuous monitoring and control of both the current and voltage delivered to each output load. This combination provides improved linearity and lower distortion while protecting loudspeakers.
- ControlSpace Networking: Configure using ControlSpace Designer software for inclusion into larger networked audio systems where end-user controllers and scheduling events can control amplifier parameters.
- Integrated Loudspeaker Processing: Adjust various parameters using ControlSpace Designer software: nine-band PEQs, matrix mixing, crossover, limiters, delay, mute/output polarity, and more.
- Auto-standby: Save power — PowerShare amplifiers can be configured to automatically enter standby mode when the audio signal falls below a set threshold, then wake when audio returns.
- Performing arts venues
- Places of worship
- Conference centers
- Retail stores
- Restaurants and bars
- Hospitality venues