An open-architecture DSP, the Bose Professional Control Space ESP-880A engineered sound processor is designed for a wide variety of applications – from small, self-contained projects to large, networked systems. It features 8x8 analog audio I/O, a Bose AmpLink output, and advanced digital signal processing with 48kHz/24-bit audio conversion. Engineered for precise performance, the ControlSpace ESP-880A also features low-latency and ultra-low noise operation.
Onboard connectivity includes rear-panel Ethernet for configuration and control, RS-232, 5 control inputs, five control outputs and an 8-channel Bose AmpLink port for sending digital audio to Bose amplifiers. The ESP-880A also supports integration with industry-standard control systems, such as Crestron and AMX, and can be used with any of the compatible Bose Professional end-user control options such as the ControlCenter digital zone controllers and mobile-ready ControlSpace Remote.
Configure and control the ESP-880A using Bose ControlSpace Designer software, where a large set of signal processing modules, such as automatic mic mixers, predictive feedback suppressors, room combiners, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors, and delays offer an elevated level of functionality for general installed audio applications. Program end-user controls and automation events visually with less complication and more predicable operation on-site. With ControlSpace Designer software, an entire audio system with multiple components can be configured, monitored, and tuned live for creating custom-designed audio and control solutions that save design time and offers outstanding flexibility to better meet client needs.
Bose Professional ControlSpace ESP-880A
- High-quality analog circuitry offers both mic and line-level I/O, operates with ultra-low noise and 115 dB dynamic range
- Advanced digital signal processing supports audio at 48 kHz sample rate/24-bit, uses a floating-point open architecture DSP and operates at low latencies for sound system precision
- Integrated AmpLink output connection uses standard CAT 5 cables to send up to 8 channels of low-latency, uncompressed digital audio to compatible Bose amplifiers
- Bose® ControlSpace® Designer software enables a large set of signal processing modules, such as automatic mic mixers, predictive feedback suppressors, room combiners, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors and delays
- A variety of control options – ControlSpace ESP products are compatible with programmable Bose CC-64 controller, ControlCenter zone controllers and ControlSpace Remote clients.
- Supports industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports, with available drivers for AMX and Crestron-based systems
- Places of worship
- Resorts and hospitality venues
- Retail stores
- Educational institutions