Bose Professional AMM multipurpose loudspeakers feature a passive, coaxial two-way design and purpose-built versatility. Deploy them as mains, monitors, fills, or delays in portable setups or permanent installations. Consistent voicing with Bose AM array modules and Bose AMU utility loudspeakers means you can easily mix and match models from all three lines to create different types of systems. The AMM line is comprised of two full-range loudspeakers and a companion subwoofer, which require Bose DSP to ensure the best possible performance and loudspeaker protection. With a proprietary Bose Beamwidth Matching Waveguide, AMM loudspeakers ensure signature Bose sound quality, delivering consistent frequency response, clarity, and projection across the coverage area — a remarkably powerful audio experience for both performers and audiences.
The AMM108 multipurpose loudspeaker features a passive, coaxial two-way design with a 1.7-inch compression driver, 8-inch low-frequency transducer, and high output: 128 dB peak.
The AMM112 multipurpose loudspeaker features a passive, coaxial two-way design with a 3-inch compression driver, 12-inch low-frequency transducer, and high output: 131 dB peak.
Bose Professional AMM
- Compact high-output design delivers 128 dB peak via shared-magnet coaxial driver: 1.7-inch compression driver and 8-inch low-frequency driver (AMM108) / delivers 131 dB peak output via coaxial driver: 3-inch compression driver, 12-inch low frequency driver with shared neodymium magnet (AMM112)
- Multipurpose versatility for deployment as main, monitor, fill, or delay; extend bandwidth by pairing with the Bose ShowMatch SMS118 subwoofer (FoH applications) or the Bose AMS115 subwoofer (fill applications)
- Consistent tonality and voicing with Bose AM array modules and Bose AMU utility loudspeakers — easily create entire systems and save substantial time during system configuration
- Proprietary Beamwidth Matching Waveguide ensures signature Bose sound quality, aligning low and high beamwidth through crossover region to deliver excellent tonal consistency across the coverage area
- Multi-position enclosure with 110° x 60° coverage angle — easily swap horizontal and vertical coverage by simply rotating cabinet, no disassembly or tools required
- Lightweight 13 kg (29 lb) (AMM108) / 22 kg (49 lb) (AMM112) cabinet with large, ergonomic handles and 35 mm pole stand adaptor for easy transportation and setup
- Pair with Bose PowerMatch amps and ControlSpace DSP for best performance and loudspeaker protection
- Deploy easily in permanent or portable applications with optional U-bracket and suspension bracket accessories or use the 7 integrated M10 inserts for custom suspension
- Companion AMS115 multipurpose subwoofer also available — 15-inch transducer, low frequency down to 35 Hz, 130 dB peak output, 28 kg (63 lb) design with integrated M20 threaded pole mount and 12 M10 threaded inserts for suspension in permanent installations